Office of Student Affairs
How to Apply to the School
Thank you for your interest in the University of Kansas School of Nursing!
Ready to join our unique community of nursing students?
Click on the "APPLY" link for the program of interest to learn about or start the application process. You'll find application deadlines, significant dates, and the online application for the specific program.
The "OVERVIEW" link will take you to the main program page that has additional information about career and educational paths at the KU School of Nursing.
- APPLY to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
>> BSN PROGRAM OVERVIEW.
- APPLY to the Community College Nursing Partnership program.
>> CCNP PROGRAM OVERVIEW.
- APPLY to the RN to BSN program.
>> RN TO BSN PROGRAM OVERVIEW.
- APPLY to the Master of Science Nursing program.
>> MSN PROGRAM OVERVIEW.
- APPLY to the Doctor of Nursing Practice program.
>> DNP PROGRAM OVERVIEW.
- APPLY to the Doctor of Philosophy program.
>> Ph.D. PROGRAM OVERVIEW.
- APPLY to certificate programs, Advanced Practice Clinical, Leadership or Educator.
>> CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS OVERVIEW.
We look forward to talking to you about the application process or answering any questions about the KU School of Nursing. Call, email, or plan a visit to campus — contact the Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-588-1619.